Heliovaas Speaking at the UTILITY SCALE SOLAR SUMMIT 2013
September 26, 2013
9:00 – 10:00 Tax Equity Outlook
With a little over three years until the expiration of the ITC, there will likely be an intensifying demand for tax equity. Will the supply of tax equity be able to meet this demand? Where will it come from? On what terms? This session will assess the outlook for tax equity.
- Who will be supplying tax equity?— Long-term asset owners with tax appetite vs. third party tax equity investors
- What type of assets are on their priority lists?
- Can assets be aggregated?
- What deal flow do they anticipate in the next year? 3 years?
- What will yields look like?
- What impact, if any, will the extension of the PTC have on solar’s access to tax equity?